HOW WE PLAY IT:
* We simply shake and play I-spy.
* I have a basket for one set (from the Wild set), then ask my son to look for their babies (from the Zoo Babies set). It’s another kind of matching work.
YOU CAN ALSO…
* Play sound games here. [Can you look for something that starts with /m/?] – this is for children a bit older.
* Use it for language skills in terms of colors, shapes, sizes, patterns, etc.
* Use it for counting [If you have several of the same miniature, say you have 10 pieces of apples, you can put them in there and use this as a tool for counting.]
Just use what you have (your language objects will really come in handy – You can check out the miniatures of Safari LTD – Toobs!) and have fun!
NOTE: This post contains Affiliate Links from Amazon. By using my link, I may receive Amazon credits at no extra cost to you.